I have decided to take the Perfo Plunge!

?

What Perfo Should I do?

1. Mono Speedy w. Perfo Cles

2. Perfo Pochette w/ matching Perfo cles

3. Go for the Gold: Perfo Speedy!

4. Keep the Damier Speedy and just get a perfo cles

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. But in order to do so, I must exchange my Damier Speedy. I love the bag, but I'm starting to think that I can buy it later and get the perfo now, before it runs out. Also, I am starting to rethink the whole mono speedy thing (I blame it on bagsnbags). Since I don't want to bite into my Damier Azur/MC Speedy or Noe fund, I will have to exchange my bday gift (tomorrow is the last day that I am able to exchange):

Here are my options:

Mono Speedy & Perfo cles

Perfo Pochette w/ matching Perfo cles

Perfo Speedy (and I will def. have to wait longer to buy the damier azur)

Keep the damier speedy and just buy a perfo cles

What would you do?:confused1:

2. MMm...I'll exchange for the Perfo Speedy:yes: . My local LV only has one Green left.....get it before it's gone....forever:sweatdrop:

3. I have a perfo speedy & damier speedy and have yet to use the perfo one. I vote for keep the damier and get a perfo cles. I love my damier speedy:heart:

4. I would keep the damier and buy the perfo cles..

5. Keep the Damier. I'm not a big fan of the Perfo Speedy, but the smaller items from this line are pretty cute.

6. i agree..Keep the Damier and get a small item from the perfo line!!! I got my damier speedy 25 as a bday gift too, and i love it to death!!!!

7. i got both speedy and find that i use my damier speedy way more often than the perfo..
    i somehow afraid to see my perfo handles turn into darker patina, silly me :push:
    i bought it months ago when it just released here in Australia and i only carried it less than 5x

my advise would be keep ur damier speedy because u would wear it more often :p

8. i think you'll get more use out of the Damier Speedy, just because it'll go with everything and is an all-weather bag. besides, the Perfo Speedy looks like a pet carrier with all the perforations :yucky:

9. I have the Mono Speedy 30 and the fuchsia cles attached to it and really love the way iot looks! I voted Mono Speedy and cles :love: