I have Chloe shoes on the way! What purse should I get to go with them?

1. I ordered my first Chloe shoes: http://www.dianiboutique.com/Candbury-Flat_MPD334:cPath-36.html
    (in the color cafe)

They're adorable :heart: and now I want a bag to go with them.

What do you tpfers think is the best bag for these shoes? The Bay? The Ava? Something else?

Hopefully I can find a bag in the same color.

2. I agree I think the bay in camel would look great, But I would wait until you have the shoes because the whole monitor thing can be misleading. I just purchased a pair of shoes myself to go with my blanc paddy (before receiving it) and the colors really don't match ivory/ off white. So I think you really should take the shoes along to avoid being dissapointed.

3. Eep! I've been scouring the net for a bag with the color listed as "cafe," but it sounds like you're saying even that doesn't guarantee a match! Thanks for the heads up.

4. an edith will be a nice pair

5. Oh, I would love to see the Bay with those adorable shoes! Congrats!

6. :yes: I'm thinking Bay too now because the shape of the tabs match the shape of the little flippy thing at the front of the shoes.

Of course I don't see a "Candbury bag" to match the shoes... that would be perfect heheh.

7. I think a nice Paddy in Muscade would be dreamy. :girlsigh:

8. I was thinking taupe Paddy, but it might be hard to find as it was a prior year color.