I have been meaning to ask for the longest time...

1. Hi everyone! I have python fever! It seems that no matter how many python accessories that I get, I am never satisfied..anyhow here is the question and maybe out of pure luck someone can help. A very very very long time ago I am pretty sure I remember seeing a python purse from coach. It was a small structured purse and was the natural coloring of python. This was around a long time before I was ever interested in purses so I never really gave it a second glance. However, now it is haunting me. I have googled everywhere and can't seem to find it. The closest I have to finding the same idea was the picture included, which i found on eBay today. For reference the link is : http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-Python-Framed-Eyeglass-Holder-Wristlet-7A48_W0QQitemZ330119143924QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about?? This is my dream bag at the moment...and I would do anything to find it. TIA!!

April30045.jpg
  2. ooh finzup, I love that jotter! Thank you so much for the look out!

3. Wah no python here in CA. *pout* However I did hook up with an SA in FL who said she will ship me stuff if I order from her!