I have been M.I.A. Balenciaga friends, this is why,

1. I'm sorry that my participation has been non existant on the forum. Without getting to personal for the sake of those involved, my MIL has been in ICU for over a month. We are very close and she is terminal and very young. This has been an absolute heartache. My DD, who is 7 is having some very challenging health problems also.

Thank you to the SUnshine committee and Boxermom for the very kind gift package! You all are so thoughtful!

I am doing really well, I just had to scale down my collection to help me not feel guilty while all of these crazy medical bills coming in. It was a good cleansing though, I just turned 30 and I am ready to start anew. DH really didn't want me to sell them, (I didn't have to) I just wanted to feel like I was doing something to contribute or have some sort of control on a situation that is uncontrollable.

Thank all of you wonderful darlings!
  2. Awwwww *HUGS* I hope things get better for you soon!!!!!!!
  3. I'm sure it felt good to do some "cleaning"! It's a difficult road ahead of you but you will get through it. I hope for the best for you and your family, especially your daughter. God bless.
  4. i hope things are getting better, we are all here for you!
  5. Shasta, I didn't know about your daughter! I'll have to talk to you about it later! You know you always have us to lean on for support...especially me!:flowers:
  6. Shasta, I'm so sorry you are going through a hard time. Having your child ill is the worst thing for a mother. My prayers are with you and your family.
  7. *Hugs* I hope things get better for you and all of your family!
  8. I wish you and your family the best!
  9. *BIG HUGS* Hope everything works out. You'll always have a friend to listen here:smile:
  10. I am so sorry Shasta.:sad: I hope every thing getts better for you. My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my Dad in June :crybaby:and it hasn't been an easy road for me either but it is getting better every day. If you need to talk you know i am always here for you. Lots of love.:heart::heart:
  11. I am just going to echo everyone else's sentiments and say - big hugs, and I will be sending positive vibes your way from sunny So Cal! :heart:
  12. I'm so sorry to hear that Shasta. :sad:Sending big hugs and prayers your way.
  13. I am so sorry to hear that Shasta, my thoughts and prayers will be with you
  14. I'm so sorry to hear this Shasta:sad:

Will keep them (and you) in my thoughts...
  15. In such terrible time there are not enough words to say and there are to many words to say.
    Let me say only this my heart is with U and Your beloved ones.

Hugs FX:heart: