I have an UPDATE w/Pics.....

1. For anyone who read my story, under thread “[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']PICS of My Birthday Surprise from DH, I have an update. I was going to update the another thread I have a Sad Sad Heart with Pics..., but I think it was removed, cause honestly... I really thought that satchel bag was a knockoff from Coach when it was actually a design change (my bad):noggin:…anywho…[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']AGAIN…((((I Proclaim to the PURSE FORUM that my DH is the Best in the LAND)))). Since I was so bummed about his AWESOME gift not being what I expected; the DH gave me another option. Trust me it was not without…torturing and teasing me…so I won’t bore you will my drawn out story, but...trust me…my B-day was the Jul 19th and uh here it is Aug.3rd…I believe he lives to playfully tease me. shhhhh...Dont tell him...I LOVE every minute of it! SMOOCHES DH.:love:[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']1st Pic is what I currently have [Camel Shoulder Flap (aka Ali-oops), My Surprise:heart:, Whiskey Ali:tender:). Question: uh how many Key fobs is TOO MANY? LOL[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']2nd Pic: The Outside of My Surprise and 3rd Pic: Inside my Surprise[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Trying to think of name for my new beauty: Any suggestions??? [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']((((MAN I LOVE LEGACY and LEGACY STRIPES!!!))))))[/FONT]
    iluvmydh.jpg oustide1a.jpg inside1a.jpg
  2. Love The Chocolate Suede!
  3. That is a beautiful shoulder flap bag! Congrats on your new birthday gift! I think that you made a wise choice. I love the Brown on Brown signature and have been thinking about getting the Leigh bag in this style. That shoulder flap is so versatile in that color and you can wear it with just about everything.
  4. Gorgeous!!!! Congrats and enjoy your new gifts~!!!!! Modelling pics, please???!!!
  5. Oh CONGRATS!!! I love happy endings... I'm thinking about getting that same bag for my birthday next week.:biggrin: Its a GREAT B-day gift! oh, yes....MODELING PICS, PLEASE!!!!!
    Enjoy it!!!
  6. I love those leather bags....so classy and beautiful! Congrats on your purchase!
  7. congrats!
  8. Very nice! Glad everything worked out for you.
  9. WOW!:drool: yo quiero SHOULDER FLAP!!:heart::heart::heart: so jealous right now. Memo to sefl: find a husband who will buy you COACH asap.
  10. Wow, very nice! That chocolate brown signature is so rich! :drool:
  11. ahhh Chocolate Brown and an absolutely perfect ending to a story weaved with anticipation, excitement, disappointment and finally glory! Beautiful set . . . :yahoo:
  12. Becky....can you please post modelling pics b/c I am IN LOVE w/ this bag but need to see it ON someone!!!! thanks!
  13. wow! glad everything worked out and u r happy. u did v well!
  14. ~sigh!~

so pretty!

I had one of those husband thingies once. Threw him out with the trash.

Maybe I should find another to buy me pretty things?

First time it was for love, next time for pretty things!
  15. :roflmfao::roflmfao: