I have an orange box coming on Sunday!

cb, sending you a hug (((((cb))))) A relationship can take a long time and patience. Marriage gives you a support system and a foundation from which to work it out.

It's SUNDAY!! waiting quite impatiently for pictures:woohoo:

Good morning! Well it won't be here til late tonight but he did slip and tell me it's a Twilly :amuse:

Thank you all so much! I don't know what's going to happen. I hope we make it...I love him so much. I am trying to take it day by day and see what happens.

Good luck CB.
I don't know of any marriage that doesn't take work. Even when it seemed easy, to me it always seemed it was because we didn't really know. Just the fact that two people are willing to work on it is more than half the battle.
Sometimes, too, I think we have to come close to losing something to really know how hard we are willing to work to hold on to it.
As for the bag question, my vote is to hold out for your dream Kelly.

Good morning! Well it won't be here til late tonight but he did slip and tell me it's a Twilly :amuse:

Thank you all so much! I don't know what's going to happen. I hope we make it...I love him so much. I am trying to take it day by day and see what happens.

crochetbella, many of us :heart: you here.

I sincerely and wholeheartedly wish you all the best, and hope both of you make it, and find the happiness in each other. :flowers:

Thank you all so much. I :heart: you all! I think I would have gone crazy without all the love and support here. It's so hard but I feel like if I don't try and give it a chance I'll never know. I might end up being a fool but at least I'll know I gave it my all. Does that make sense? :confused1:

And about the bag...I think I will hold out for the Kelly. It's my dream! :heart:

^^^Yes, it does make sense. Whenever I've walked away from a relationship it was after I've tried everything humanly possible to keep it together. There have been times when my friends told me that I should have left much earlier (and they were right), but I told them I walked out on my terms, when I was ready, and was able to walk away without ever looking back. I didn't even cry when I was able to walk out because I knew this was it.