I have a question...

1. I currently have a Cabas Shopper GM, but I hate carrying it around with me everywhere. It's perfect for school (what I use it for) but for everything else it's a little on the bulky side. Does anyone have any recommendations for over-the-shoulder bags? It would be greatly appreciated. :flowers:
  2. I just tried on the BH the other night at the LV store and it is an awesome shoulder bag!!
  3. Try the BH or BV, or the Popincourt Haut. :flowers:
  4. [​IMG]Coussin GM$800.00

[​IMG]Petit Noé$695.00

[​IMG]Popincourt Haut$825.00

[​IMG]Cabas Piano$880.00

[​IMG]Petite Bucket$860.00

[​IMG]Batignolles Horizontal$815.00

if you'd like some spice maybe this in either black or white.
    [​IMG]Monogram Multicolore Aurelia MM$1,300.00
  5. I actually was thinking about multicolore. I love the Aurelia, but I was wondering if there was something similar that I haven't seen.
  6. i love my petit noe... i can use it on my shoulder, i can even sling it back for "boyish" look :p
  7. How about the damier chelsea? I just got it and love it!!!!
    its a great shoulderbag, holds alot, easy care, no worries and looks awesome with jeans( which is my daily attire).
    It is a classic and not everyone is carrying it.
  8. I have a Batignolles Horizontal and love it. Other great shoulder bags are the Cabas Piano and Cabas Mezzo, depending on how much room you need.
  9. I vote for the Cabas Mezzo - it is so comfortable!
  10. PH is my favourite, but if you want something a little bigger, the BH is also a great bag !
  11. How about the Vavin GM?
  13. Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to look at the Aurelia the next time I go to Selfridges. Perfect size and it won't break my bank account.
  14. I have a cabas piano - it's a great everyday shoulder bag ;)