I have a question!! :)

1. Hey yall, I was wondering if anyone knew of a purse similar to Louis Vuitton's Speedy 25...

Thanks for the help.
  2. Most designers have bags similar in shape and size. I recall dior had the diorissimo bolsters/bostons, versace had some in the same shape, Chanel has some small hand carry bags as well.
  3. any of them just plain leather without blatant designer logos and what not?
  4. I haven't seen any that are all leather.. most of the one's from other designers are made in their monogram fabric..
  5. i know. im just trying to find one not in monogram fabric....its hard!
  6. its quite nice but its too big, both in size and in price, but perfect otherwise!
  7. good luck in your hunt for one!
  8. thanks!
  9. There is the L.A.M.B. Mandeville Satchel, in either saddle or Rasta. It is a logo coated fabric, but you can haerdly even tell what the logo is, it is very subtle. And a bit less costly than a Mono Speedy.

As far as Pics, can see it on Elux, I believe, and there is one on AFF (Anns Fabulous Finds). Shopbop used to have it, but I htink it sold out. May be a pic on Nordstom online. Sorry. I don't know yet how to put all these pics on this posting.
  10. I have a Kenneth Cole black leather bag that has the same shape as the speedy - but that was from many many seasons ago - otherwise I would have suggested that one...

How do you feel about something like this? The picture is beige but it also comes in Brown and coral

This is a Canadian designer - I assume that the prices are Canadian...

11. If you just don't want the monogram, there is the Epi speedy from LV that is just leather.