I have a new best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Remember my store sold my Pomme heart to someone else, even though I started the list for them, well I had called 1866 and they basically laughed at me when I suggested they look for me , said I would never find the Pomme , wait list ect............... Well I was calling another store yesterday and it connected me to 1866 , well I found the BEST customer service person, he found me a Pomme heart, and a silver cosmetic case, he even called me back to make sure that the stores followed thru with me, HE WAS AWESOME! I always complain on pf , when I have a bad experience and it makes me feel better, lol. If you guys need a hard to find item , he will track it down for you and follow up, he said to call him anytime , his name is Joesph he is the only Joeseph there, he is so patient, use him!!!!! I will for everything hat is coming out, lol. :heart:

what a nice guy, I would call customer service and ask for a supervisor and say what outstanding service this person preformed for you. As a retired sales manager, these things do go into their file and are recognized.
Congrats on your new heart and cosmetic cases

That's wonderful news. I love great CS reps! I agree with newcitylady - you should either write an email or letter to LV corporate to let them know what a great job he did.