I have a jeans question

1. I notice for all my dark denims that the color on the knee parts always rubbed off. After a few months of wear (only occasionally; not on a daily basis), the color on the knees fades and my jeans would look nice and dark all over except for these patches on the knee (which is looking lighter). I actually paid more attention to how i wear the jeans (I don't kneel, I try to straighten my knee when I sit.. etc) but it still fades.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me/or my jeans? I saw other pictures posted on the site and everyone's jeans look great -- no patches!!

Any suggestions Plz??

2. Maybe you aren't washing them the right way (?)

3. Do you put your jeans in the dryer, that could make the color fade?

4. I have the same problem , always on the knee parts!:tdown:

5. I don't know if it's related to washing or wear. I turn mine inside out to wash them. I have also heard putting something in the wash to keep the colors dark. I know there are some detergents for dark colors. A little vinegar in the wash is another trick I've heard for colors but I haven't tried it yet.

6. i hear a cup of vinegar or salt in the wash will prevent fading.

7. thanks everyone. For me, it's JUST the knee parts. The rest of the jeans looks great!

8. You know what.
    Don't put them in the dryer, leave them to dry themselves. Thats what I do, and I don't have any problem with the dark wash jean.