I have a BUCKET of a reveal!

MIKOMEGMOM

O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
My new Legacy piece arrived today..... She's a honey of a girl!

Beat up box from Fed Ex.....
image-2353031407.jpg

Tease pic

image-2491778001.jpg

Any guess?...

She's got a tat on her backside..lol

image-3009312138.jpg

Presenting Ms Legacy Archival Bucket Bag in Camel item 21193 B4/CA

image-1204659908.jpg

image-51779296.jpg

My only dislike? The shoulder strap is kinda short....hmmmm

Last edited:
bagee said:
Gorgeous! Do you love it?! Is the strap long enough for a good shoulder bag?

Once it slouches it should be fine but with it stiff it kinda had a strange fit. I love the honey color. The camel duffel my FP showed me was more of a vachetta. Not a good look at all. I think they may have a bad batch. I'm going to show them today. But yes I do love it. The tag is so neat.

Yes. She's a keeper. I love the name on the back. How creative. The hang tag is special and the camel color is golden honey!

Congrats on getting the first! How crazy... to love the Archival Hangtag, but that's the first thing that caught my eye too. The Camel definitely looks different than the Camel Duffle my FP had too - love your Honey color!
The leather looks softer than the duffle leather... Black Cherry due here Friday, hopefully tomorrow.

Congrats! Mine will hopefully be here tomorrow unless FedEx holds it hostage until Friday. The color is a little different than I thought it would be, but I'll have to see it in person when it gets here to figure out if I like it or not. I'm sure it will become nice and squishy as the leather gets broken in though. :smile: