I Have 1 Of The 5 Medium Carly's In Denim Ever Made!

ACtually...I just checked that Ebay listing again and the seller has THREE available! SO...if she DOES have one of only 5 made, then this lady/person has 3 of the other 4! :smile:
Does anyone know the real retail price on this bag??? Just wondering if the Ebay auction is the same price??
Thanks!

what size is this medium in question I went to my Macys and all they had was the carmel, chocolate, black and the blue suede carlys and only in 2 sizes med and large is there a third size?? because the med looked too small and the large too big... lol I feel like im telling the 3 bears story LOL

I guess there was more than 5 made. Not sure how many in total but they are not in production. I am just going by what the lady told me. I guess she was wrong. One thing I know for sure is that they are not selling the medium's at Coach.

I guess there was more than 5 made. Not sure how many in total but they are not in production. I am just going by what the lady told me. I guess she was wrong. One thing I know for sure is that they are not selling the medium's at Coach.
You are right about that...I was in there today and asked if they had a medium Denim and she said, "No, it didn't/doesn't come in that size!". You got a great bag there!!!! :smile:

Hey there Kristan! You're from SJ right? You said you saw the Med. Carly at your neighborhood boutique?? Just want to make sure b/c I REALLY REALLY want one! haha I was just there this past Monday too..(the Valley Fair one).

Yep San Jose!

I'm at the Valley Fair Coach at least twice a week!