I hate waiting for people!

I hate waiting for people too---sigh--but it happens! When I anticipate having to wait I usually bring a book or a magazine to distract me from how long I'm waiting. It helps a bit!

Oh..I am constantly pulling my hair out with my SO. I keep telling him time is something you can't get back and to me it is the ultimate disrespect to waste someones time. He is late for everything. I try to be 15-30 min early to everything. It drives me bananas sometimes.

I hate waiting for people who are late, too.

I am very punctual and think that it is extremely bad manners to run late all of the time when you have committed to meeting someone at a specific time (unless, of course, there are circumstances like a traffic backup, car won't start, etc).

I hate it too!

One of my oldest friends is always late, I have known her over 25 years....never has changed, never will. Depending on the importance of the occasion, I now tell her 30 min to an hour the actual event time...most of the time, she is still late!

Your pup is beautiful!!! The wait for the groomer was well worth it!!

What's your baby's name? One of my dogs (Nellie Rose) looks so much like yours, except she's much older...almost 10 now. She's a golden retriever and collie mix, we think!

Anyway, what a sweetheart you have:heart:

Her name is Dagny. And though she looks and acts like a pup, she's actually 12 years old! She is an Australian Shepherd/Chow mix.

Your dog is beautiful! Hey my dog is german shepherd and Chow mix! I have two dogs! I love them. But you dog is just sooo beautiful. Answering your question, yes, I hate weaiting for people. If you say what time, then you should be there at that time, not 5 or 10 minutes later.