I HATE this eBay seller...

1. http://cgi.eBay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6891607149&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:biggrin:E:1
    I emailed the seller because he/she's trying to sell an obvious fake as "authentic". Of course, there are so many fakes out there, but this one just drives me crazy. He/she even told me, that he/she went to LV w/ that supposed-to-be-an-MC-Alma-thing...

If some of you are bored right now - please e-mail this seller :roflmfao: He/she's going crazy (hopefully :roflmfao:).
  2. I just try to report fake bags when I see them, although I don't think eBay really care - it doesn't look like that many times :sad:
  3. That is so pathetic.
  4. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
    AHH, it hurts my eyes!
  5. :mad: Just reported!
  6. I tried to report but for some reason it didn't work out. Probably because I'm a member on German eBay...? :push:
  7. :sad: :push: :sick: !
    I have already reported 2 auctions today! That is one obvious fake!
  8. Mmm I have to go to US ebay to report it.(can't read german!)
  9. how do we report?
  10. You'll have to be an ebay member to report it.If you are ,scroll down to the bottom and there'll be a report item option.:yes:
  11. Everytime I have reported something I have checked back and it's always been removed. Def try it.
  12. REPORT HER :censor: ! I hate that people are so freakin dishonest!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick:
  13. Is he f#cking serious??? :censor: