I Hate Neiman Marcus Right Now!!!

NM can be TERRIBLE with sending the right thing/even putting the right bag up on the website! Years ago I ordered a bag, and they sent one that was different from the picture. Really they never had the bag in the picture, so in a way they sent the right one (it was the same as the description). I don't know why they have such a hard time with online ordering!

Yup... NM screwed me twice with my only two purchases from them. So the fail rate with them is 100%. They first sent me very poor quality clothes which I had to return. Then I ordered a handbag on sale. The bag I received has a 8 inches long cut at front. I had to return it again.

I don't know how come their quality control is so poor. I am done with online shopping with them.

I don't know if this helps or not, but you might want to try contacting a couple of the NM Last Call stores to see if they have the Bulga bag you originally ordered.

Last year, I ordered an Isabella Fiore Metal of Honor bag that was marked down like 70% (I think it was around $220). I processed my order, my cc was charged, and I received a confirmation email. I don't know why I went back, but little while later I checked my order history & saw that the order had been canceled. I checked my email, and all I had was an order confirmation - no cancellation notice. So I called cust service and was told that yes, my order had been canceled because the bag was no longer available. They said that there must have only been one left, and someone else ordered it at the exact same time. They apologized and said there was nothing could do. (they said I should receive an email canceling my order & I did - 3 days later!!! If I hadn't checked my order history, I would have been waiting for a bag that was never going to come!!)

I was crushed, so I decided to call a few NM Last Call stores, and found the bag at the LV store, but it wasn't marked down as much (I think it was around $470). The sales assoc was very helpful, and put me in contact with the dept mgr. They couldn't match the online price, but they did say I could have it for 50% off, which was around $235. Their s&h charges were also less than ordering it online, so I went ahead and bought it. It ended up being a very pleasant experience.

Maybe if you find the bag at a Last Call store, it might be somewhere around the same price.

That is not good! I can't imagine how they could have made such a mistake. So many people have had bad experiences with NM on-line that it makes me nervous to order from them. I have to say, though, that I place one or two orders a month (alas, not always handbags) with NM and I've never had anything but excellent service.

Were they able to resolve this for you? Did they send you the correct bag? I sure hope so, b/c the one you wanted is really nice. Good luck!

Thanks for the warning. I did notice some of the bags listed on NM would be listed as being one color but the picture would show another one. I find their product description/sizing inadequate, too.