i hate my wide feet :(

Sirene - I get so depressed looking at everyone's amazing shoes I stopped looking at the thread on a regular basis. :smile:
I even got some Chie's at 60% off and they didn't work for me.
I will go and see now.

I think you ladies overdramatize. it could be worse- you could have feet like Paris Hilton. her feet are gigantic, like size 10 or 11.

Just make a nice pedicure and wear your cute sandals or other kinds of shoes. I prefer neutral polish (like light pink), so it doesn't "scream".

What's wrong with big feet? My feet are the SAME size as Paris Hiltons long and SKINNY feet. The only difference is that they are wide as anything and have a lot of volume.

I don't know how you ladies are measuring width. If I wrap a tape measure around my foot and divide by 2 I get 4.75"

I have huge wide man feet!

I also have a lot of volume to them and they are very thick.

I have arches so high the arch is not only on the inside of my foot, but the outside as well.

I hate the width because I can't wear anything strappy or dainty. My shoe selection is very limited, but I do find I can wear any designer, I just can't wear every shoe by every designer. I find the styles that fit and I get them. Of course it makes the selection much more limited, but I deal.

My feet are just smaller versions of my Dad's 13EEE's!

I call mine Barney Rubble feet because I could probably power my car with them like on the Flinstones.

I call mine Alien Toes. HAHAHA. I have tiny feet [usually 5-6], but my feet are so wide that my toes spread out when I put my feet on the ground. It's like I could fit extra toes in between each. :nuts: My mom and I laugh about them all the time.

Wow...who knew I was in such great company! I have size 10 and they run wide.

And, I am only 5'2" so, there you go!

I seem to fit well in BCBG, Prada and cardboard boxes, lol. It is just a try and see way of life for the shoe lover with the odd sized feet!

My feet is a size 7 and the width across is 3.8 inches. >.<

I've trouble fitting my feet into strappy heels and even if I do, they look like they're going to explode.

Plus I've sweaty feet, so squeezing them into court shoes is not only painful but encourage more sweating. And the prolonged exposure to the sweat gives my feet rashes!

Damn it.

I have a wide foot as well and shoe shoppin aint easy! Trying on is a must! I recently bought a pair of high heeled Stuart Weitzman sandals in an 8W and they fit perfectly! Usually my shoes come from Naturalizer.

urgh you'd think with this many duck footed folk, more people would make wide shoes...

Yeah I've given up completely on dainty straps on shoes... I salivate over giuseppe zanotti's jeweled strappy sandals from afar, but I will never be able to actually wear them. ;;_;;