I hate my postman!

cpster

Jan 7, 2007
Argh...this is a vent. I've been home all day anxiously awaiting the arrival of my package. I decided to track it online since it was late in the day...guess what the system said...delivery notice left! I go check my mail box and there is no notice of course. :sad: The post office is closed now so I will have to wait until tomorrow to hunt down my package.

At least if I got the slip my husband could pick it up for me tomorrow since I'll be out of town, but I can't even do that. Argh...more waiting. It's not the first time something like this has happenned either...this time I'm going to file a complaint.

I scored a mint condition CB papillon brown/pink off of ebay for a fantastic price last week...I can't wait to see it IRL and this waiting is killing me. Thanks for letting me vent. I know it's not the end of the world. :smile:

That happened to me once. i went down to the post office and spoke to the supervisor. It was on a saturday so i would have had to wait till monday to get the package. But i guess because of my complaint they delivered it for me on the sunday.

Oh the same thing happened to me. The postman did leave the notice but I wasn't looking hard enough because I usually just reach in for the mail without looking. Anyways, I had to track him down the next day and get a blank delivery notice from him, then write down my own information. You should do that. Sorry about that.

I hate my postman as well!! I actually had my brother file a complaint a few weeks back (my little bro handles all my complaints) because my postman left the community lock box open TWICE!! Inside were my LV's that I bought off eBay!! Now I always request Fedex.

I had the same thing happen to me 2 weeks ago. Called up the delivery service (I think it was DHL) and turned out to be delivered with a neighbour! I was sort of pissed, because I got a delivery time scheduled with them after 13hrs, so I raced home and sat there all day and well.. like I said, nothing. They didn't even leave a note in my mailbox that they delivered already, only found out after seeing it on the tracking number!

So, I'd say call em up!