I hate kids on heelys

OH LORD HEELYS!,I personally dont understand them my brother asked me for them,I laughed at him. For some reason everytime when I go to Costco I see some kid skating on them!,dont get em ={

I didn't even know what they're called until very recently but I know I hate them- don't kids walk anymore like normal children? And everyone wonders why obesity is rising! If kids are wheeling around everywhere, what kind of physical activity are they really getting?

I didn't even know what they're called until very recently but I know I hate them- don't kids walk anymore like normal children? And everyone wonders why obesity is rising! If kids are wheeling around everywhere, what kind of physical activity are they really getting?

Well skating is actually very good exercise, and burns more calories than walking.

The problem with heelies is that suddenly we have millions of kids who are at best average skaters, using them in environments that are challenging even for very accomplished skaters, which means that the kids are likely to break their legs - and yours - before either of you has a chance to become obese.

My younger son begged for a pair, and I flat out refused. I think they're a disaster waiting to happen. There is a time for shoes, and a time for skates. They do not need to be combined, too dangerous. As for the mother, she should be ashamed.

I worry about kids in those, I mean, would people let thier kids walk around every day in ROLLAR skates, um noooo?

I can relate to being mad because the other day some kid ran into the back of my car on this power wheels while i was driving and it really frieked me out. His mom was inside the house not even watching him and I said what the heck your kid ran into my car omgggggggggg.