I HATE EBAY! They took down my OBVIOUSLY authentic LV listing.

It happended to me many times too and Ebay won't listen to my reason. No matter what I try to contact them. There was nothing happended until my a/c suspended with trademark misused. Ridiculous :tdown: through all my life I never used fake :mad: !!! Farewell to Ebay. Although I couldn't re-sell my bags again but I don't care. I will keep them. :supacool:

The problem is they have no knowledges staffs with brandnames and everyday they have to do their jobs by picking out many auctions out of the systems so there are always have a victim.

I am sooo sorry! I have had the same issue. I told someone that they were wrong for stealing my pics and demanded they remove their auction, it turn they reported all of my listings at the time as fake. Ebay actually put me on probation!

The biggest thing for all of you ladies and gents out there, DON'T report items unless you are POSITIVE that they are fake. Some of you THINK you know when a bag is real or not, unless you are 100% SURE then leave it alone!

yeah they put me on the probation too! EVERYTIME i have an auction that does pretty well someone always reports it. pain in my a$$ and one guy keeps on trying to steal my account. he did a buy it now on my item and didnt pay for them. then sent me threatening emails WHICH ebay did not want to take any responsibility for unless he threatened my life. but he called us communists and stuff. just ridiculas. the guy sounded like a real idiot though.

AHH its been a nightmare. i thought it was over but apparently not.

and as far as my root canal...ive had one before at another dentist and it was about the same. another lady on here said hers was gonna cost $1,600 so...i guess it may be the going rate these days. this dentists rates are pretty ok because my old dentist wanted to charge me like 3K to have my wisdom teeth pulled. (i dont have insurance now but when i was quoted 3k it DID have dental)

^^
That sucks!!! Wonder why it's not covered by insurance? Anyways, eBay pulled that crap on me with a Chanel jewelry piece. I relisted it and they suspended me. I had to sign some damn letter saying I will never go against their rules again or I will be kicked off for good. I just sold an LV inclusion piece and didn't get any harassment. I guess it's a hit or miss thing with them.

do you think that it will get any views with only Authentic Monogram Groom Agenda RED because they wont let me put anything like Louis Vuitton or LV in it...I REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS AGENDA!

do you think that it will get any views with only Authentic Monogram Groom Agenda RED because they wont let me put anything like Louis Vuitton or LV in it...I REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS AGENDA!
Why won't they let you use "Louis Vuitton" in the item descripton? :blink: Maybe that was why someone wrongly reported you? I know not seeing "LV" in the description of a clearly LV piece would raise my suspicions.

because it wont let me list LV items. (some of the other ppl say they have had the same thing happen) once you are taken down for 1 tradmark infringement they put you on "probation" for 6 MONTHS

I actually looked at your listing on ebay the other day -- i thought it looked completely legit!! Ebay is MEAN! Also, sorry about your root canal..Ive had one its not fun! Feel better!

I actually looked at your listing on ebay the other day -- i thought it looked completely legit!! Ebay is MEAN! Also, sorry about your root canal..Ive had one its not fun! Feel better!

thank god someone else looked at it. and says it looks fine. geez. i have posted pics of it here too and its fine. i bought it myself! lol. ebay is stupid

I wonder if someone is mad they get outbidded so they report it as fake for it to be pulled?? Or maybe they have nothing else better to do then to mess with authentic auctions. There are so many nasty fakes that sell easily I don't get it.