I Hate Balenciaga Boxes!!!!

1. OMG! I'm having a heart attack and senile moment :s. My early birthday present from Mr. Man arrived straight from BalNy, and I've been bouncing and pounding the crap out of the Gigantor Box my bag came in. :smash: Broke a nail in the process, and tore another one away from the nail bed (OUCH!!!), and still can't get the box to open and yield its luscious fruit.

I'm resting right now. Need to quiet down as my wrestle with the box was causing quite a stir at my office.

It's sitting in front of me, taunting me....:hysteric: I'm thinking "Colorado Chainsaw Bbag-Box Massacre" right about now....

[​IMG]

000.jpg
  2. GET IT OPEN DECO!!!!!!!

3. I hate the boxes a well, they are so hard to open.

4. LMAO! This is hysterical! I've been the same when i've gotten a box and just been SO excited that it takes me forever to get it open!

Try holding it upside down and shaking! :p

5. I'm willing to bleed all my blood for it....hand it over...Now....lol
    Happy bday

6. Ha Ha!!!! Too cute!!! Open it, open it!

7. lol, can just picture the mad frenzy to open the box! :lol:

8. I thought I was the only one! They are a b@tch to open!
    Cmon.... what is it???? :graucho:

9. I won the battle, finally! Still nursing the pain in my nailbed.... But this is GREAT consolation :smile:

May I present to you one of my HGs, Tomato SGH Work!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1000 008.jpg 1000 009.jpg 1000 013.jpg 1000 015.jpg 1000 011.jpg
  10. hold the corner of the box diagonally, then shake it, thats the only way to get it open, it usually takes about 7-8 minutes.

YOUR BAG LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ON YOU. you're sooo lucky! the leather looks delicious! ohh this is gorgeous!

11. WooHoo! :yahoo: She's a beauty congratulations!

12. first of all, congrats! it looks great on you. i too hate the boxes...mine has rip on one of the sides...now it's easy to open. haha. :shame:

13. That is gorgeous!!! Looks great on you. Happy birthday and enjoy!!

14. What a gorgeous bag, that colour is TDF!

15. what better cure than a gorgeous HG?? :smile: congratulations and happy birthday!!