i had to sell my soul for this ~ lol!.............it's the elusive red & it's TDF !!!

oh man, now i am having such a hard time concentrating at work.

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for posting the photo viki! when will you receive this bag? it will be perfect to use for valentine's day (if you are into wearing red on that day)!

i think the GHW is perfect for this bag. i think silver will look too muted with it.

(please please chanel god: please let me have this bag!!)

oh man, now i am having such a hard time concentrating at work.

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for posting the photo viki! when will you receive this bag? it will be perfect to use for valentine's day (if you are into wearing red on that day)!

i think the GHW is perfect for this bag. i think silver will look too muted with it.

(please please chanel god: please let me have this bag!!)

^:lol: ~ you sound as mad as me! ~ if that's poss! ~ are you waitlisted anywhere?

^:lol: ~ you sound as mad as me! ~ if that's poss! ~ are you waitlisted anywhere?

if not worse! :lol: i WILL be eating, drinking, sleeping, dreaming this handbag!!!!!

yes, i am waitlisted in hawaii and BG but who knows if anyone will call, kwim? nothiing is every guaranteed until i get the call.

as long as france does not have a postal strike in the next few days AND if england does not have a postal strike as well, you will hopefully get the bag soon. am keeping my fingers crossed for you that it will arrive safe and sound!

...i SO need to move to europe soon... then i can get first dibs on european luxury goods! :P

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:<---How do you make these bigger? Haha. I'm that nuts about your bag, congrats, it's heartstoppingly gorgeous!

yes, i am waitlisted in hawaii and BG but who knows if anyone will call, kwim? nothiing is every guaranteed until i get the call.
:P

Agreed, I was just told this morning by a Chanel SA that yesterday, on their day off, their store received 2 purple metallic 227 reissues and an SA (who knows better) sold both without consulting the reserve list. That store is only receiving 6 purple's in that size, and so now they are 2 short for their reserve customers. Can you imagine?:cursing: I've heard say the SA who sold those bags is in a lot of trouble.

Agreed, I was just told this morning by a Chanel SA that yesterday, on their day off, their store received 2 purple metallic 227 reissues and an SA (who knows better) sold both without consulting the reserve list. That store is only receiving 6 purple's in that size, and so now they are 2 short for their reserve customers. Can you imagine?:cursing: I've heard say the SA who sold those bags is in a lot of trouble.

Ugh! That is so unfair to those who are on the waitlist!:sad:...

WHAT!!!! :cursing:
One SA sold 2 purple metallic 227 without consulting the reserve list :cursing:
That SA really deserves to be in trouble. :supacool: