I had to get it....

1. I've been wanting the M by MJ Totally Turnlock Hobo for a while. I kept seeing it on the Gilmore Girls episode and it was taunting me. Then I read the Gilmore Girl thread and it made me want it even more. So, I went to Zappos and put it in my shopping cart. It said it was the last one. So I had to get it. It said it should ship overnight. :yahoo:
  2. Yay, congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!!
  3. Nice! Congrats, please post pics!!! I love viewing pictures lol
  4. COngrats!! Don't forget to post pics!!! I love Zappos..I'm wearing a pair of shoes I got there today! :p
  5. :yahoo: Yea! It was you that got it!! Congrats!! Post lots of pics when you get it!!
  6. Congratulations.
  7. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics! :smile:
  8. congrats!! can't wait for pics! :o)
  9. Congrats!! Post pics when you get her.
  10. congrats:yahoo:
  11. Congratulations! Zappos has the fastest shipping ever! Can't wait to see your pics!!
  12. thanks guys.. I'll post pictures of it when it comes in. I'm impatiently waiting at the door for it. :nuts:
  13. Congratulations! I love the leather they use in that line. What color did you get? Or I could just be patient and wait for pics.
  14. I have been lusting over that bag thanks to Gilmore Girls as well. I can't wait to see your pics. Congrats!!!
  15. I got the dark brown color. Which was the color I wanted. I've been in need of a new brown bag. :p