I HAD to buy this bag....

My mom just got this bag. It retails $1750 which is cheaper than all the other Chanel flap. Its really distressed and is not leather on the inside. Its actually quite light and roomy for a flap though and not as structured as the classic flaps.

It is very light to carry and quite roomy. I have worn this bag for the last two days since I got it, and I am simply in love!:love:

The bad news is, now I am already plotting my next Chanel purchase!:idea:

Gorgeous bag!! :tup: I love metallics, and the color on the Le Marais flap is soo pretty! :heart: If I didn’t have the matte gold flap, I’d consider this... it looks to have the same capacity as the diamond shine flap I've got (the single flap is great)!! Congrats, and enjoy your new baby!!! :yahoo:

I just saw this in the bowler this weekend... it's totally gorgeous! Congrats and wear it in good health!!!:heart:

Thanks soo much.. actually not been too well lately so thought i'd treat myself as a get well presie! ha ha.. Now my only dilema is what colour shoes to wear with it.. I have some gold christian louboutins but that might be too bright?

This bag is a great deal! Actually after I saw yours I called my SA and she said it's currently sold out here, so I can't get one. Maybe this weekend on my trip to Paris.