I Had To Buy It.....

1. After I saw ReRe and MayDay's Dior Detective Bags:love: I HAD to get one of my own. I just got it in the mail today, my very own Detective Bag in red:yahoo: . I love the structure of the bag, especially the handles. I originally wanted one in white, but I love how the red just "pops". I just :heart: it, sorry if I was bragging, I'm just so excited.

[​IMG]

Group Photo
    [​IMG]

2. WOW!!!! The red is VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It does say WOW!!!!! and your lady dior looks very adorable!!
    Congratulation!!!!

3. Thanks for the great comment Kimle!

4. Beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart:

5. congrats!:smile:

6. beautiful! love how the red pops too :yes:
    have you thought of what to wear with it yet?

7. omg! everytime i look at the detective, my heart skips a beat! susu, that's a beautiful family you have there... and you're right, the red is just absolutely lush!

8. Great bag!!! I love it! :yes:

Do you mind sharing which boutique had one in stock?

9. nice color!

10. Thanks for all your great comments! I bought the bag at the Dior Boutique in San Francisco. Oh, and Chico, last night I put together like 5 outfits that will go with this purse, the only thing is that most of them are fall colors. But, I don't care I'm going to wear this bag all summer.

11. LOVE the red bag!!! You're a lucky gal - enjoy every minute with her!!!

12. Congratulations! about wearing it with fall colours, I think the bag would perfectly match with a suite like this one, don't you think? I think it's perfect for summer
    [​IMG]

13. Beautiful! Congrats!

14. Mary, that outfit is so cute, I especially love the pants. Where did you find it?

15. That is so gorgeous!