I Had To Buy It.....

1. After I saw ReRe and MayDay's Dior Detective Bags:love: I HAD to get one of my own. I just got it in the mail today, my very own Detective Bag in red:yahoo: . I love the structure of the bag, especially the handles. I originally wanted one in white, but I love how the red just "pops". I just :heart: it, sorry if I was bragging, I'm just so excited.

Group Photo
  2. WOW!!!! The red is VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It does say WOW!!!!! and your lady dior looks very adorable!!
  3. Thanks for the great comment Kimle!
  4. Beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart:
  5. congrats!:smile:
  6. beautiful! love how the red pops too :yes:
    have you thought of what to wear with it yet?
  7. omg! everytime i look at the detective, my heart skips a beat! susu, that's a beautiful family you have there... and you're right, the red is just absolutely lush!
  8. Great bag!!! I love it! :yes:

Do you mind sharing which boutique had one in stock?
  9. nice color!
  10. Thanks for all your great comments! I bought the bag at the Dior Boutique in San Francisco. Oh, and Chico, last night I put together like 5 outfits that will go with this purse, the only thing is that most of them are fall colors. But, I don't care I'm going to wear this bag all summer.
  11. LOVE the red bag!!! You're a lucky gal - enjoy every minute with her!!!
  12. Congratulations! about wearing it with fall colours, I think the bag would perfectly match with a suite like this one, don't you think? I think it's perfect for summer
  13. Beautiful! Congrats!
  14. Mary, that outfit is so cute, I especially love the pants. Where did you find it?
  15. That is so gorgeous!