I had the BEST experience @ Chanel yesterday!

1. I just had to share since it seems that we hear so many horror stories. I walked in and I knew I couldn't buy anything that day, but I wanted to look. I walked in with confidence just like I would anywhere else and walked up to the SA and asked if I could see the jumbo flap in both caviar and lambskin. I flat out told her I knew I wouldn't be able to purchase anything that day, but that I was very interested. She took SO much time with me, answered all my questions and was very polite and friendly.

It just made me feel good and I have to say that I think it you walk in and act like you belong there as much as the next person and don't let them intimidate you, you'll be fine. I'll be happy to give this SA (Cari) my business.
  2. that's great to hear!
  3. that's what you called a good SA!
  4. I believe this as well:yes:
    When people feel snubbed I always ask what their demeanor was. . . not that it should really matter, but I think if you aren't confident, they feel it and think you may want to be left alone.
  5. I'm glad you walked away with a good experience!
    I hope you find something you love.......
    good luck on your next visit!
  6. I am so glad you had a good experience!!!
  7. So happy you had a great experience
  8. Awww that's great! :smile:
  9. How nice!!
  10. Thats always nice!~!
  11. I am soo glad to hear this! That just reassures you for when you do go and buy the bag you want.
  12. That's wonderful! And you didnt have to feel pressured to buy something!
  13. Love to hear your great experience ;)
  14. That's so great to hear :smile:

15. nice to hear that ..:smile: