I had the best day!

1. I've been lusting after the Hamptons Leather Medium Carryall in turquoise for quite a while now. Today I finally got it! I've looked at it a few times, but didn't buy it because of other financial obligations. I had kind of accepted the fact that I probably wasn't going to get it. But, today out of nowhere my husband said "I really think you should just buy that purse you've been wanting. You've been working a lot of overtime lately and you deserve it." How could I argue with that? We went to the Coach store and bought it! :yahoo:

2. Congrats!!

3. Aww, your husband is a keeper! And the turquoise is such a nice pop of color, you should post pics!

4. Awwww...that's awsome! Congrats! Nice hubby too =)

5. Wow! Congrats on the bag, but more congrats on the awesome husband!

6. I wish my bf thought the same way! Congrats!

7. congrats! what a hubby of yours! i sure wish my bf would think that way. post pics please!

8. congrats! that bag is def. cute IRL. and good job on training your man. he needs to teach a class..lol

9. Oooo congrats! Wish my boyfriend saw my purse desire in a positive light!

10. What a nice hubby!!!
    Enjoy your new bag.

11. Aw congrats, and what a sweet hubby. I was thinking of giving away my PCE card since we are tight on money but my birthday is next week and hubby told me not to dare get rid of it and think happy thoughts.