***I had a great day!!!***

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
So....I went to Dillards today to see if they were having a sale. Nothing in the way of Coach shoes caught my eye so I did some damage with the shoe sale they had. Then I made my way over to another shoe store and got some cute shoes. Next I hit Sephora for a little Valentine's present to myself. And last but not least, C O A C H!!! The SAs there were sooooooooooo nice and even remembered me from the last store (they moved from the store that was an hour away to the one closer to me). Anyways, the SA was being extra nice, and come to find out, she remembers me from there. So, I got a few "little things". But the best part was they pulled the new Pink Signature Stripe totes from the back for me to see. The tote was too small and they said the pink shoulder tote didn't come in a bigger size. :crybaby: But some of the customers were looking like "Why did they go get those bags for her?" and "Why are they making such a fuss over her?". I guess I got star status :supacool:, lol. But it was such a great day today. Just wanted to share that. :biggrin:

P.S. I'll post a Valentine's haul thread later. I'm too tired to open anything right now.

The SA's at my store like to pull things out of the back for me, because they know I am a heavy shopper LOL.

Can't wait to see what you got!

Thats so nice of them! I think my local store is not following the rules or something- they have had the new sig stripe totes, spring patchwork, etc. out for about a month now. I wonder why everyone else has them in the back?