I (gulp) took the Birkin plunge!

1. Well, thanks to you all for so much help and info ---I went to see the 30 Rouge H Veau Graine Lisse Birkin (that i found online) in person and it was love at first sight...I thought it was going to need serious refurbishing but it's in GREAT shape (IMO) except for some darkening on the handles, a few scratches and such, which I do think can be easily fixed. I was planning to wait at least a year to buy a Birkin so I could save accordingly...but this was TOO good a deal to pass up (4,500!!):amazed: so I'm going to liquidate some of my collection instead.

Pics to come. And wouldn't you know it, I'm already itching for a 35 and a JPG....like a newly bitten vampire now with a desperate craving...:smile:
  2. Wow - congrats! I saw that Birkin and it's fantastic!! We can't wait to see pics!
  3. Oooops, mistake!
  4. Welcome! Resistance is futile! You are now one of us! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAH!:devil: :devil:
  5. :yahoo: :yahoo: Congratulations!!!!! That's a beauty! Rouge H in a gorgeous leather! Post Pics ASAP!!!! No holding out on us......

Ya better get in the boat and start rowing with the rest of us.....because....you are now HOOKED!!! heeheeheeheehee
  6. Welcome and yes - row row!!! Some of *us* have is worse than others (wink wink to shopmom lol!!) Can't wait for pics!
  7. Shoe....:lol: :lol:

I think I need to change my name from Shopmom411 to Shopmom911.
  8. Great deal for you! Enjoy and Congratulations. We would love to see pictures.
  9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  10. :yahoo: :lol:
  11. I was eyeing this, but I'm glad she went to a loving home! Congratulations! you got a terrific deal :yahoo:
  12. congratulations! pics please!!!
  13. congratulations & welcome to the dark side (j.k.)
  14. congrats! cant wait to see pictures!!
  15. congratulations! that was a great deal.