I guess I screwed up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks to tPF, the BBag Love has started for me. Of course, it's a crappy time to have that happen, since the Balenciaga Forum is temporarily closed. I found a bag on eBay, and as I said in the thread that was summarily closed (and quick, too!) I thought I knew the answer that it was a fake, but wanted a pro to tell me.

There is a lot to read about the rules and regulations here, so I'm not sure what I did wrong - . I guess I need to read all the rules and regulations. Please forgive.

Anyway, from what I could tell based on my limited knowledge of the Balenciaga bag in question (Le Dix Motorcycle) the one I'm looking at doesn't have the same 'things' as one that's real that I'm comparing it to - also on eBay at a price not much higher than the probable fake one. I picked up on the lining, the top corners, the fact that the zipper doesn't extend down on both sides, and there's something about the curve of the leather seam above the front zipper pocket that bothers me. I've sent an EM to the seller asking about the authenticity cards, extra pulls, and what the name is on the zippers. See, I can learn. But not without help.

If somebody could PM me, I'd appreciate it. That way I'd have a clue as to why the other thread I made was closed.

Thanks ever so much.

2. Turns out it wasn't just me - apparently the BBag love is threatening to overtake the whole Handbags forum! I'll wait until a more opportune time to have questions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.