I got your shoe pics right here!!!!!!!!!

1. :tup: Courtesy of my camera phone at Nordstrom's. I really, really wanted the striped flats, but came home with some Pumas instead.

Black leather ballet flats, with elastic at heel, flowers are white and black patent:

[​IMG]

Multi-stripe ballet flat (the ones I really really wanted) trimmed in white patent:

[​IMG]

New signature stripe ballet flat in punch:

[​IMG]

I can't remember if this is parchment or white. I think it's white:

[​IMG]

Dark denim ballet flat with woven lace detail. (I also really liked these too.)

[​IMG]

This post is dedicated to katrynar! :yes::tup:

shoe01.jpg shoe02.jpg shoe03.jpg shoe04.jpg shoe05.jpg
  2. ahhhh! i love the punch ones!!

3. You rock Krispin! I'm just imagining you in the store making sure you get those pics at the right angle! LOL. I like that punch stripe and the multi stripe is really cute. Thanks for sharing!

4. The black ones with flowers...:girlsigh: I need those. Yeah, I do. The punch...:tender: close second...

5. I absolutely :heart: the black flowered ones!!!

6. LOL. I tried to make it look like I was text messaging someone! :graucho:

By the way, I love this new smily! :tup::okay:

7. ahh i love the punch stripe. im so obsessed with coach shoes lately ! were they just the regular coach flats price around $148ish haha.

i want the black wedge with the woven ribbon detail

8. Krsitan, you're :okay:!! text messaging...:roflmfao:

9. Yes, those smileys are terrific!

10. LOL! So yeah, technically I was text messaging someone! Even if it was myself! :okay::graucho:

11. I like those denim ones, but I'm thinking I may get the Thalias instead...

12. Those denim ones and black ones are to die for!!!:drool: Thanks!

13. I'm loving the New signature stripe ballet flat in punch *-*!Thanks for sharing!

14. I WANT those multi-stripe flats! :girlsigh: And the Punch is a close second... :tender:

15. Nice undercover work, Kristan!:graucho:

LOVE the shoes!:wtf: