I got two new Paddingtons and a Roberto Cavalli bag today

1. Hiya guys! I went shopping today. I originally went to buy some clothes and shoes. But, I couldn't pass out on the bags. I got nice clothes and shoes though. :p LOL! Anyway, I got two new Paddingtons. I also got a cute white Roberto Cavalli bag. But, my favorite Paddinton is my red and my new tan Belt Pocket Paddington that I posted the other day. Anyway, here are my stuff:

This is the box Paddinton:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This the the other Paddington:

[​IMG]

This is the Roberto Cavalli bag I got:

[​IMG]

2. Ooh, I like the Cavalli and the first Paddy- nice picks!

3. Beautiful bags ... love all three of them! Congrats and enjoy!

4. I love the Roberto Cavalli one!

5. very nice :smile: Congrat's

6. They're all beautiful Yasmin, but the Cavalli is particularly stunning!

7. i love all of them, especially the blue paddy............ u have such gorgeous tastes in bags... well, i guess that is why you are in PF.. hehe

8. CONGRATS

9. Congrats!!! I love the colors!!! They are gorgeous!

where do you normally live? Kuwait or BH? Just curious since you listed both, can't imagine you commute....

10. Right now, I live in Kuwait. I came back to Kuwait for my grandfather's funeral in January. But, I never went back to L.A. Also, I don't intend of going back to L.A. later on this year for my sophomore year. I'm going to Paris instead. I love L.A. We have a home there. But, it's kinda boring if you live there for such a long time. I went there in September. I got bored a month later. It's great for travelling and so on. I like "real" cities with real, diverse people. I was born in London. I love London. But, I love Paris too. Besides, I have a lot of friends in Paris. So, I'm going to continue my studies in Paris. I can't wait. Anyway, Kuwait is so much fun too. I love it here.

11. Yasmin you have excellent taste, love them all! I know they look more stunning on...god I'd love to go shopping with you!

12. I really love the box paddington!! its gorgeous!

13. congrats on your new bags!!! they're wonderful!!!! :love:

14. All 3 bags are beautiful! Congrats Yasmin87! =)

15. Oh My...That Blue Paddy takes my breath away. Can I say that I am totally green with envy...or blue with envy. Gorgeous Bags.