I got to meet Chigirl!

1. We met up at Northbrook Court in the suburbs of Chicago. Dangerous place for both of us since there is amazing shopping there. :yes:
    It's funny because she's so similar to my friends in the area, same accent. Her and I are both around the same height, with dark hair.

I only spent $2.09 on a Starbucks Frap but I assisted her in her shopping. She bought those Vince pants that were in the New York Times as the most flattering pants. They looked awesome on her!
  2. aww! How cool! You both are fantastic, wish I could have been there!
  3. That is so cool! Sounds like you had a blast!
  4. Wow!!I wish i'll meet you one of you one day!!!:rolleyes:
  5. how awesome. i can't wait to meet pf members myself.
  6. Sounds like fun!! I wanna meet a pfer :yes: and go shopping! woohoo
  7. Sounds like so much fun you girls had!
  8. that's cool!!!:cool:
    i guess you had so much fun!!
  9. Glad you had a good time! I missed the Times article about the pants. Which style were they?
  10. :smile: Hey, that's so nice to hear...you guys' posts are so much fun, it's no surprise you had such a good time!...and you only spent $2.09!!!:lol:
  11. I'm glad you guys had a chance to meet. It sounds like you had fun. I hope I get to meet some of you one day.
  12. You guys sound like you both had a blast!
  13. Awesome, another PF meeting! :cool: Chigirl rocks, that is great you guys got to meet! :smile:
  14. chigirl is a cool cat.
  15. that must be nice.. finally getting to meet ppl u read about in here in the forum...... nice that u were able to help out another PF'er..