I got this in the mail today...

1. won this on eBay and only paid $21. It was BIN for $39.99 and I had a $25 gift card. I was so excited, but now that I see it in person, Im not so thrilled... :0(
  2. It's cute, especially for that price!
  3. it's cute...but im just not that thrilled with it...I think I am going to sell it, along with my holiday patchwork pouch that was just out. It was cute when I bought it until I got home...lol.
  4. I think it's very cute! Too small for all the junk I carry, but I really like it :smile:
  5. sorry you don't like it!!!! :tdown:
  6. maybe it will grow on me!! I think it is the green stitching on the side I didnt notice and the tan on top...it just looks weird
  7. awww I'm sorry you don't like
  8. I have the tan/gold version and I love it. It is a bit small, but great for going out. I paid $50 for it though.

If you don't like it, maybe you should sell it. give it a few days though, wear it around the house. Maybe you'll like it.
  9. I think the bag is cute, sorry to hear you are dissappointed with it. I like those hampton style bags, I used to have two but I sold them on eBay. They are very easy to take care of, you can wipe almost any stain off with a damp cloth and some mild soap.
  10. why it is cute.
  11. Congrats, I think it's pretty cute and a good deal, but if you don't like it, you can always resell it..
  12. Oh I bet it will grow on you. My friend has the black large sateen hobo and she was unsure of it when she got it, but now she LOVES it.

13. I agree.