I got this for a steal....r/o

1. Went to the Monique Lhuillier sample sale a few months ago and intended to look for a wedding gown instead I found this and bought it. Fits great except I'm shorter than the models so I had to get it hemmed. This dress is from her 2004 Fall ready-to-wear line...you likey or no??

MoniqueLhuillierRedaytoWear1.jpg
  2. I don't see the pic!! Do you need help posting or did it just not show? Try again, I'd love to see the dress!!

3. Ohhh... I do see it!! My computer was just being quite slow! I think it's sophisticated- but I could never pull it off. Is the scarf part of it or seperate?

4. It looks amazing!!! :smile: Totally yummy! :smile:

5. I like it! Post pics of it on! :biggrin:

6. Wow, you are so lucky to be able to go to such sale, envy! The dress is very elegant, is the belt included?

BTW, I am new, hi everyone.

KK

7. ^^^welcome :smile:

8. Hey ladies! The scarf is attached and the lavender cumberbund had to purchased separately. I justified the purchase by saying it was for work. Hahahah...I think its too dressy for elementary school myself:smile: I love it!

9. Just lovely! I'm super jealous. I need to start buying quite a bit more "work" clothes, so I may have to look into a dress like that! :amuse:

10. I love that

11. That dress is very elegant. I love it and the scarf adds a great touch!!!