I Got The Sunset In Violette!!!

1. Im SO HAPPY!!! There is no LV store by me, so I do most of my LV shopping on Elux, and I passed on my chance to snatch it up in Amarante, but now im glad that happened, cause Violette is gorgeous, and will really be more useful to me, I am SO GLAD!!! :yahoo::wlae::tender::dothewave::party:

2. ^ congrats! show us pics when u get them! (if u posted a pic in your post, i apologize..i'm at work and most photo-hosting sites like imageshack, etc are blocked here, so it doesn't show pics)

3. Big Congrats!!

4. Congrats! Post som pics when you got it!

5. Congrats I know what it's like not having a store nearby and relying on Elux. It's such a treat when the bag you've been lusting for pops up and you get it. Can't wait to se the pics.

6. Congratulations.

7. Congrats. Sunset Blvd is such a great bag and the Violette color is pretty. Great combo.

8. yay, congrats! Pics please!

9. Congratulations, would LOVE to see pics...so far, I've only seen the Bellevue and Pochette Cles in Violette...

10. can't wait to see pics! violette is stunning, and i bet looks great on that bag!

11. WOW! cant wait to see pics :biggrin: Congrats!

12. congrats!! the sunset blvd is such a darling clutch and violette is gorgeousss

13. Love that color!
    Congratulations

14. ohh cant wait

15. Just saw the colour yesterday - thats got to be soooo pretty in Violette :smile: Congrats!