I got the PST this weekend but I am not sure about it...does it look too small on me?

1. I really wanted a Chanel for everyday and the GST I have is really my mother's but she lets me borrow it anytime I want. The thing is I really don't care for the silver hardware on hers. I wanted to get a Chanel (with gold hardware) that was more of an everyday bag cuz I just don't feel the Jumbo is for everyday. So this past weekend I brought home the black with gold PST. I think it's very cute but I am a tad concerned it looks small on me. The bag itself is not small as it fits everything I need, but I am talking about the look of it on me. What do you think?

And I was thinking maybe I should get the Medallion Tote instead but I am not sure I like how it doesn't have a chain. Oh I don't know hehe.

Me with the PST:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think it looks PERFECT on you! Don't return it..I have one too and it truly does hold everything and it's just a perfect everday tote!!

3. Looks great on you! Keeper, especially when you can borrow your mom's GST anytime!

4. Looks great on you!!!

5. Adorable! It looks perfect on you!

6. I think it looks just perfect on you.

7. I think the size looks great on you. :tup:

8. It looks great on you!!! Keep it.:tup:

Your pictures made me want one.

9. I think it suits you quite well, keep it.

10. I :heart: it! It loks fabulous on you..Congrats! :tup:

11. It looks GREAT on you and I love the gold hardware! You should definitely
    keep it! I agree with you about the medallion...it is a beautiful bag but I love
    the chains on the PST!

12. I don't think it looks small on you at all!!!! Its perfect, keep it!!

13. Haha cool!!! :smile:

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!!!

14. I think it looks great on you and it holds everything you need. Perfect!!!

Congrats!

15. Looks perfect! keep it!