I got the nimbus pm in both color !!

1. I said that I would post pic for Karman but I mixed up my travel dates I have to leave that afternoon instead of the day after so I didnt have time to take pics before my flight.. I am really really sorry.

But I have to share with u guys.. I got the PM Nimbus in both colors :yahoo::yahoo:
    I thought I was only getting the perle but my DBF say boths look great and asked me to just go ahead and get it..

I will be back home to my new bags in 4 days.. but I guess by then u guys would have seen a lot..... but I will still post pics anywayz.. :p

2. Congratulations cant wait to see them.

3. Congrats!!
    I can't wait to see some pictures of the PM!
    How is the size?
    Is it reallys small?

4. it is really close to tulum PM but I think is gd enough to carry a wallet , an ipod, cles, a novel and a psp

5. OMG!!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see photos

6. Congratulations!! Pictures of the PMs are elusive --- hehehehe! Can't wait to see your pictures!

7. Wow! And I thought I was bad! LOL! Congrats!

8. wow congrats!!! can't wait to see the pics!

9. CONGRATS!! looks like you're gonna be a bit busy with those upcoming LV's, lol! please post pics as soon as you can

10. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

11. Ohhh you got both colours!! We were waiting for pics :crybaby: Please post pics ASAP after you get home!

12. congrats!! have a fun trip!

13. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

14. pics! pics! pics! :biggrin:

congrats!

15. Congrats.. post pics asap please!!!!