I got the Job!!!

1. I thought I would let you all know that I was hired for holiday and I am so freakin happy about it!! Thanks for your encouragements ladies!!! I'm gonna hold off on getting my Ali till I know more about what entails for the discount. If the packers win today, this day will be the best day ever!! lol.
  2. OOOH Congrats Girl! :woohoo: Working at Coach for the Holidays would be so much fun, and if I didn't have bad credit I would apply! ( my credit is getting better, I made some dumb choices when I was a little younger!)

I hope you get your Ali at a great discount!
  3. Thanks Taralindsey!! I'm super excited, boyfriend/checking account not so much, lol.
  4. Congraaats.!!!
    ...and go packers.!!! :yahoo:
  5. Congrats!!! Sounds like a fun way to spend time at the holidays! (I would probably end up owning more than I made though - ha!)
  6. ^^^I'm hoping this isn't the case but let's just say, I'm not working there for the money....lol. Thanks ladies!
  7. Congrats!!!!!! Cant wait to hear all about your new job at THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!!
  8. Congrats!!!!!! Hope you love the job!!!
  9. Congrats!!
  10. Congrats lucky!!
  11. Congrats!!! That would the ultimate job working for Coach....or maybe not for me! (I would never make money...I'd owe them!!!)
  12. I wonder sometimes when I'm in a store (Coach, LV, etc.) if any of my SA's are tPF members. I never ask because somehow it just doesn't seem appropriate. It's nice to know that some of them are!

Congratulations, hope you have a blast:tup:.
  13. Thanks so much eveyone. I am so excited. :wlae:
  14. congrats! I envy your discount.
  15. Congrats! Enjoy, it seems like such a happy place to work, how could anyone not like being surrounded by all that Coach?!