I got something from New York today...

1. I received my "B" membership today. I will post pictures soon. I'm still cleaning out my garage:sweatdrop: .

Anyway, stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

2. Sounds like you are pulling a Nanaz and trying to make us unpatient people wait to see what you got!:roflmfao: I can't wait to see what you got! I get SO excited when I see threads where someone just got something! PICS PLEASE!!!!!!

3. ^:yes: I agree, that's very evil of you envyme :p

Can't wait for pics!!!

4. what did you get????????????????????

me sooo impatient now!

5. LOL!!! u are a naught girl :roflmfao:

6. Hahahha

I do envy you! can't wait to see pics!

7. oh what is it? Congrats anyway! Are you excited?

8. I want pics!!!

9. Awwww thats so eciting.. :smile:
    Piiiiiics!

10. What is it???????

11. I am in love!!:heart: :love: :heart: . Definitely not my last Balenciaga!!!:yahoo:

First of all, I would like to thank you all for the wonderful information shared on this sub-forum:flowers:. After MANY sleepless nights, I decided on this purchase. The size is PERFECT for me!!

Ladies and Gents, I present to you:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. wooooowwww envyme! that bag worth a wait LOL

congrats! now modelling please :p

13. a perfect colour for spring and summer ! congratulations ! :nuts: modelling pics anticipated now ! :drool:

14. I look like I just got into a fight with 30 chickens.:wacko: I will post modeling pics soon. Thanks for your nice words seahorseinstripes and nataliam1976. Terri wrote I nice note that I really appreciated.

15. ENVYME ... We are french blue work sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you just love it?