I got some new coach shoes..

1. I went over to my dillards today and picked up a pair of the coach Kyries in black signature.. I am trying to decide if I should have gotten the on the brown khaki gold ones... what do you all think?? they are really comfortable I was surprised..and I need somethng comfortable for my back I am in a lot of pain lately especially today.. I am having a bad day with my back so maybe these will cheer me up lol anyone else like these Kyries??
    or GET BOTH AHH BAD DECISION lol

here is a picture of both shoes.. ( not my actual pair of shoes eBay picture)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

in the Khaki color

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ooooo i like 'em both... uh oh... you know what that means.... go back and get the other pair! LOL... jk... no, i really like both colors, its a toss up... great taste! beautiful... congrats on your new shoes! :tender:

3. Congrats, I have black Katelyn's and I love them.. I find that they match more things in my wardrobe. I personally just find the black ones to look more sleek... very cute!

4. They are both nice! But i like the brown a teeny tiny bit more

5. LOL.. I put them on hold because i knew i would be back.. and i tried looking on eBay to see if there were any cheaper ones but noooo of course not in my size.. is $108 the going price for them?

6. I like the brown better! :tup:

7. They both are cute in different way.. the khaki one will look so cute with capris :smile:

8. ahhhhhhhh Ill just go buy the other pair lol... might as well.. I already have 3 sandals from coach.. so maybe 3 for summer and 2 for winter? haha

9. now that's my kind of gal' :graucho: :p

10. lol.. they are just so comfortable.. when I put them on I was like ahhh nice..:heart: now I am going to be coached out lol from head to toe!:okay: