I got some gorgeous pieces from Kylie's collection at H&M today >>

VenetiaWanter

Dec 28, 2006
I got this really cute top in silver, soooo pretty, they were out of the gold :sad: but im going to go back on wednesday and see if i can take the one on the model in the window lol
6hhr7ls.jpg

Then I got another top in gold from the Kylie collection, and this gorgeous little cardi in beige from Topshop (it looks nicer in real life)

23C16QOAT_normal.jpg

How is the quality of the stuff?

Good enough for the price imo. Should last me a couple of summers I reckon, seeings our summers are quite lame. Personally, I think the quality beats Madonna's and Kate Moss' lines though. The bikini's were really cute too!

No, it's two straps, it's a bit weird, lol, but in a good way. You can adjust the straps by making the neckline smaller or bigger :smile:

Its really pretty, I can take a pic if you like :smile:

Ahh, thanks for your reply. If it is not too much trouble for you a pic would be great! I'm thinking of getting that top myself, after having seen your post here.

It's really nice! IMO, it's prettier than the gold one Kylie's modelling. Uhh, I can relate to lots of work. I must have logged 7 hours on one assignment today alone. Good luck w/papers.
^Definitely agree with Liberte. I don't even want to talk about the Kate Moss mishap.