I got some gorgeous pieces from Kylie's collection at H&M today >>

1. I got this really cute top in silver, soooo pretty, they were out of the gold :sad: but im going to go back on wednesday and see if i can take the one on the model in the window lol
    [​IMG]

Then I got another top in gold from the Kylie collection, and this gorgeous little cardi in beige from Topshop (it looks nicer in real life)

[​IMG]

2. How is the quality of the stuff?

3. very nice! I like!

4. How is the quality of the stuff?

Good enough for the price imo. Should last me a couple of summers I reckon, seeings our summers are quite lame. Personally, I think the quality beats Madonna's and Kate Moss' lines though. The bikini's were really cute too!

5. That silver top sounds cute. It's not a halterneck top is it? (Kinda hard to see on the pic...)

6. No, it's two straps, it's a bit weird, lol, but in a good way. You can adjust the straps by making the neckline smaller or bigger :smile:

Its really pretty, I can take a pic if you like :smile:

7. Oo! Pretty! I love the cardigan! Can you take a pic? I'd love to see what the silver top looks like in 'normal' light.:smile:

8. Ahh, thanks for your reply. If it is not too much trouble for you a pic would be great! I'm thinking of getting that top myself, after having seen your post here.

9. Here we are! :smile:
    Sorry, I have like 4 reports to write for college :sad: lol
    [​IMG]
    With Flash
    [​IMG]
    Without Flash

:smile:

10. IMO the kylie line looks a lot better than any other of the celbrity lines. ^_^

11. It's really nice! IMO, it's prettier than the gold one Kylie's modelling. Uhh, I can relate to lots of work. I must have logged 7 hours on one assignment today alone. Good luck w/papers.
    ^Definitely agree with Liberte. I don't even want to talk about the Kate Moss mishap.

12. cute tops!

13. I like the colour and the style of the top.

14. Thanks for the pics VenetiaWanter! The top is very nice, I think I will buy it too (if I can get a hold of it, that is...)
    Great buy!

15. Very cute! Calgary's first H&M just opened recently! I think I'll go today :smile: thanks for posting!