I got sniped!!!...I'm so disappointed...

I got jacked! (Sorry if it was by a TPFer) But this was the only thing I've ever waited on this long! I had five seconds to go and was the highest bidder and here comes this person with hundreds of feedback taking my crimson wallet. :cursing::mad::rant::censor:

I love Auctionsniper...I use it every time. You can even program it to send you a text message if the bid goes higher than your max bid, and it will also send you one at the very end letting you know if you've won or not. As long as my bid is high enough, I've NEVER lost an auction this way!

I am really sorry. It makes me so mad when stuff like that happens! Maybe it wasn't meant to be; like what if it was fake, or maybe you'll find one at a better price later. Everything does happen for a reason.

I just wanted to let you know that you were right, fashionashley! I actually did bid on another of the straw wristlets, and now it's mine, for a MUCH better price than I would have paid! I will be looking into a sniping service; but maybe my loss turned into my gain:rolleyes:

I get irritated when people start bidding early and the price just keeps climbing.

That is my pet peeve with eBay.

I was watching a Louis Vuitton keychain- it was just put up yesterday- has 9 days to go and some peopel have already jacked it up to $130. I'm like are you dumb?

I never bid any more than less than a minute or so.