I got one!

1. Well ladies, I am officially a part of your JC family. I just received my black marin yesterday and totally love it!:yahoo: I now understand why all of you love these bags, the leather is amazing. My husband was not as impressed with my purchase, he just doesn't understand my fascination with bags. I can't wait to purchase my next one, even though I am supposedly on a bag ban.;) Thanks to all of you for introducing me to this brand, it really is awesome!

Mare

2. I just got my first JC Saturday too! Actually, it's my first "premiere designer" bag ever. (See post below). I have it sitting next to me and I keep looking at it. I'm afraid to fall in love with it because part of me says to have DH return it or sell it.

I just have such a hard time USING a bag that I KNOW costs a lot... but it will always be sooooo special (which is what he intended).

It's so funny though... he has never, ever gotten me ANYTHING that cost more than $100 and that was 12 years ago!!! Even when we got married, we didn't do an engagement per se, we just told people we were getting married and then when we got married, we got gold bands..

Hmmm... I DO have a couple rings though (given to me by my MIL and my grandmother) that do cost more than this bag, yet I have NO problem wearing the rings.... why do I fear the bag? Wel... rings don't wear out and if styles change (and they do) you KEEP your wedding ring/band, no matter what, right?

Maybe your excitement on your new bag will rub off on me!

3. Ooh, a black marin. Im debating...

4. I'm glad you are enjoying your first Choos. The shoes are great, too. :graucho: I'd love a Marin some day.

5. Congratulations on your new JC bag! :woohoo:

It won't be your last.... ;)

6. Way to go Mare76:woohoo::woohoo:

Can't wait to see modeling photos and Congratulations on your first Choo:choochoo:

It will definitely not be your last:graucho:

7. Ooooo modeling pics would be great Mare76. Congrats.

8. Berryblondeboys, I know what you mean about not wanting to use such an expensive bag. When I got my first LV, I was the same way. When you think about it though, the more we use it, the more worn out it gets and then we have an excuse to get another one (at least thats the excuse we can tell our husbands right?) Enjoy your bag, its gorgeous, and you deserve it!:woohoo:

Stinkerbelle, robynbenz, jburgh, love2travel and riffraff- I think all of you are right in saying that this is only the beginning of my JC journey. I will try to get some pictures up as soon as I can, I just have to figure out how to do that first?:shrugs:

Mare76

9. CONGRATS!

modeling pics :tup: