I got my XL Satchel in Brown...

1. inthe mail on tuesday but just wasnt "feeling it".
    Sooo I exchanged it that evening for the white one...its on its way to my home today yayyyy.
    Heres the pic of it in brown. Im still uncertain of the comfort level. I must say the medium Lily Satchel is more comfy on my shoulder than this bag. Oh & while i know its a "Satchel" i wear them on my shoulder since i have two little ones.

[​IMG]

2. you'll love the white one... as you can see as my avatar (as well as the thread i posted w/pics) is TDF!! you'll love it, its so pretty! congrats on your new bag... although that brown one is very classy as well... :love:

3. I have yet to see it in person but I LOVE looking at your avatar LOL.
    I cant wait to get it!!!

4. Congrats on your new bag! I love both the brown and the white. Either one is a great choice. Enjoy!!!

5. haha veronica... your such a sweetie! :love: post pics when you get it!!

6. congrats, can't wait to see pics of the white one! :tup:

7. I really like the brown one, I have not seen the white one irl but I bet it's as pretty or even more. Congrats on your new bag.

8. You're going to love it. I also have it in the white. Jax didn't make a lot in white. Its a great bag to have.

9. You know, I returned my white one because I wasn't feeling it. I am glad you are happy with your Medium Lily still and hope you like the White one more than you did the brown one.