I Got My Whiskey EDITH! I LOVE IT!!

1. Okay, I was planning on returning this to Nordys as soon as I got it, but man... I am really loving it. I had the large Edith last week, but when I got it home, my husband asked if I planned on using that as a piece of luggage. LOL Anyway, I brought it back and saw a smaller Edith, but in black. So I asked my SA to please look for one in Whiskey color and she found one! Anyway, I just got it today... and its really so rich looking. This color is amazing. Its a keeper right?

And a pic of my mini chloe collection...
  2. LOVES it! definitely a keeper. awwwwww......I'm so proud of you! =D
  3. Lovely - may I ask how does it fit with the the strap on? With my long strap paddington I find the strap is too long...
  4. The strap fits great as a shoulder bag for me, but I am 5'8" tall... so if you are shorter, it might be long on you. However, for those that are shorter, wearing it messenger style would work, whereas for me.. it doesn't because I am broad. I hope that helps!
  5. Beautiful Bag!!! Congrats! I have the Muscade, withouth the strap....but I don't mind, she looks more like a carry bag to me anyway. She's my more classic, conservative, and my large pocket Paddy is my edgier, fun! 5'8 is a great height! starsnhevn!
  6. WOW that's beautiful! Such a rich color, every time I see a whiskey edith I'm blown away.

I'm sure you'll be enjoying her for a very long time!

7. Congrats! Gotta love the Edith!
  8. Beautiful bag, congrats!!! I just bought the same one and I'm in love with it...
  9. I seriously did not think I was going to love it as much as I do. Something about the color is amazing... its really rich. lol.
  10. It is a beautiful color Sandy! :smile:

11. What a beautiful addition to your wonderful Chloe family! :yes:
  12. Wow, what a fabulous Edith. How much smaller is it than the regular size Edith? It looks a winner. Congratulations!
  13. The Large Edith is the same size as the larger quilted bay tote. I think it measured about 19"-20" across. It was huge. When I picked it up, it didn't seem that huge, but of course... the rush of adrenalin was taking over. lol This is probably 1/2 the size....
  14. The very first time I laid eyes on the Chloe Edith in Whiskey, I was in LOVE. I had no idea it was a Chloe, nor knew what an Edith was, nor that the color was called Whiskey, but it had to be mine... As soon as I got it, I swore to my DH that I was totally satisfied and that I would never want another purse again. Naturally, he laughed and doubted me. He's right of course, since I now own the the Edith in Black, White and in Jade. It's my favourite and most practical purse...
  15. Lovely bag - congratulations! :smile: I think the Edith looks best in Whiskey, such a classic color!