I got my Speedy 25!

1. Well the delivery was MUCH faster than I thought! It only took a day. (I ordered on the Sunday night) Pictures will be uploaded soon :yahoo: I'm wondering though, do the handles and bag loosen up? The handles seem quite stiff and the whole bag is a lil squeaky because it's brand new.

Thanks! :tup:

2. My handles did not loosen up. They stay their shape. I don't know about the squeaky part.
    Congrats on your new bag!!

3. Thanks :smile:

It's not like REALLY squeaky, just a lil where the handles meet the metal loop.

4. I have the same bag and yes it will "loosen up" eventually. I feel like the whole bag just softens and becomes so much nicer over time and with a lot of use. You will love this bag! Wait until you see how much you can fit in it. I didn't realize it until I started using it and shoving things in it. It's a very functional bag. Enjoy it and use it in good health! :smile: Congrats!

5. congrats!! cant wait to see pics!

6. they will loosen up with use. congrats!!

7. Congrats! Speedy 25 was my first LV and I still love it just as much!

8. YAY, congrats on your new speedy. You will just love this bag!! :smile:

9. congrats!!! great bag, you will love it!!!!!

10. Thank you all! :smile:

And thanks for the info BagLadieand blu_77!

I will upload the pics when I get home later :smile:

11. Congrats. The Speedy 25 was my first LV too. I've had it for about a year and a half and it has loosened up a little. I love it.

12. Congrat's what a perfect bag!

13. Congrats!! You will absolutely love this bag!! The handles will loosen up with use, don't worry! But if they are really tight, take it to a boutique and they can apply a little bit of wax inside where the handles and metal meet. A friend of mine had this done and its not as squeaky anymore.

14. Congrats!! mine's abt a year old and it's still squeaky.. lol

15. Yay! Can't wait to see it. :smile: