I got my seafoam twiggy!!!

1. I have been lusting after something in seafoam ever since I first discovered balenciaga. Finally, I have found a wonderful smooshy preloved seafoam twiggy!! It is not pristine, but with the color and leather, I think it gives the bag character (plus it makes me much less afraid to use it!!!). She is so smooshy and soft and I love the twiggy shape!!!

Here are some quick pics of my new baby :love::heart::heart::heart::love:

twiggy2.JPG seafoamtwiggy1.JPG
  2. oh my gosh! it must be 04 twiggy day! i too found one but mine is 04 turquoise twiggy. the consignment shop was calling it seafoam, but i corrected them, then bought it!!! the older bags have such fantastic character!

congrats!!!!! great find!!

3. it is gorgeous!!! congrats!!

4. gorgeous, congrats!

5. wow, lovely! post modeling pics!!

6. Congrats!!! She is incredibly beautiful. :drool::drool::drool: All I can do is stare and drool. Enjoy!!!

7. Oooh, it looks so incredibly soft and smooshy! Congrats on your twiggy!

8. WOW! I love this color soooo much. Congrats!! Enjoy her

9. This twiggy is SO PRETTY! When is Balenciaga going to reproduce those yummy colors again? Congratulation!!!

10. It is gorgeous! Congrats :smile:

11. Lovely find!!!

12. wow, that really looks more like the mystery green! are you sure it's seafoam??? i thought seafoam was a lot lighter... great bag either way - congrats!!

13. [​IMG]

congratulations! it deserves to be enlarged :smile:

14. It's not quite as dark in person. I took the pics tonight after work and didn't use a flash. Here's one in the light with flash. btw please excuse the pjs and the dirty mirror.

twiggyon.JPG
  15. ah ha - now i see the seafoam!!!!! gorgeous find - congrats again :yes: