I got my Samantha Sunglasses just now! =D

1. They're sooo cute as is their case! I got the brown pair and I LOVE the little gems on the sides of them! I must say, sunglasses worth more then 10 dollars, it's a new thing for me. ;) Hahaha I'm gonna have to make some room in my Shoulder bag for these, the glasses case sure is bulky! Eep so excited! I love Fed Ex prezzies. :p

2. Oooohh! The Samanthas are GORGEOUS! Enjoy!

3. Congrats!! I'm talking myself into the Mimis in black!!

4. i got the samantha's in bottle green on friday last week. i love them! they go with everything and are really cute. i'll find any excuse to wear them. haha

5. Congrats! I have suzies and they have the crystals on them too - I love it! And like you, they were the first expensive pair of sunnies I owned. The case is great, but it is bulky! It will fit in the shoulder bag with room to spare though.

Congrats and enjoy them!

6. Haha well I FINALLY got to run to the ladies room to try them on. I'm not sure tho. My face is so difficult when it comes to sunglasses, it's hard to find a pair that look good. I may have to take a photo tonight and see what you gals think! It's tough buying those kinds of things online! They are sooo dreamy tho.

7. ^^ Yeah !! Take pics!! We'd all LOVE to see them! Congrats! :heart: Emmy

8. Soo exciting! Congrats.. If you could take pics that would be great :smile:

9. Yay! I'm sure they look great, they seem like a very flattering pair. We would love to see a picture!:smile:

10. I love Coach sunglasses, I'm sure you will too. :smile: I can't wait to see pictures of them on you. :smile: Congrats.

11. Coach Sunglasses are awesome! Congrats...Enjoy them.

12. Congrats! I have them in white and I love them.

13. Yes, please post pics when you get a chance.

I'm thinking about getting some Coach sunglasses myself. Can anyone tell me if they're worth the $ and if they're really durable and well-made?

14. I think they're great. I have a pair of Patricia's and a pair of Kendall's and they feel very well made. They're sturdy and stylish, and I love the hard cases they come with, and the cleaning cloth. The case really protects them while they're in your purse.

I'd say they're definitely worth the money.

15. OK, thanks! I think I'll invest in something that's gonna last. I've bought many $20 pairs of sunglasses over the years and they fall apart pretty quickly.