I got my rivets pochette, and my ban starts NOW

1. Just picked up my pochette rivets, and I LOVE it. It's so adorable, like the regular monogram pochette with a little something extra. Love the exterior pocket, love the little brass rivets, it's just so CUTE! My first limited edition piece ever, and my first pochette as well.

I also went ahead and got my first inclusion jewelry: a translucent bangle PM. I love the tiny ruby red sparkles inside, and it fits very nicely.

I will take pics later on, but I gotta say, if you like the pics of the pochette rivets, see it in person and you'll fall in :heart: ! And I think they will be gone soon... so hurry!

Anyway, my ban has now begun, with no end in sight right now. It's gonna be a long one.
  2. ^congrats!I got one too!I have both sizes..I love this collection!The pochette reminds me alot of my Sophie..which I adore!
  3. Congrats! :yahoo: Can't wait to see pics.
  4. Congrats on your new stuff. Enjoy them.
  5. Congrats!
  6. i want pochette pics!
  7. Yeah, Looking forward to the pics of your new goodies.
  8. Congrats! Post pics soon!
    Going tomorrow to chect out my rivet bag!
  9. Congrats. I can't wait to see your beautiful babies.
  10. Congrats!
  11. do you mind if I ask how much it was. I'm waitlist for both but I think I'm leaning more towards the pochette than the bigger bag
  12. CONGRATS!! sounds goregues!! cant wait 4 pix!!
  13. Congrats!! I love seeing modelling pics of this bag!
  14. Congrats, looking forward to pix.
  15. ooooh Congrats!! I'd love to see pics of the rivete pochette! Haven't seen 'em yet!