I got my replacement package!!!!!

1. I just got the courage to open it up!!!!!! I got really good placement with my stuff. I want to screamm!!!!!!!:yahoo:

It came in a box...lot of tissue paper, a green ziplock and lots of orange zippies I asked for!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lindsey!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still bitter about my old package though.
    MY NUMBER WAS PRINTED ON THE FRONT!!! All they had to do was pick up the phone to return it! Sigh... I can't help but wonder what placement was on those! :crybaby:

2. Well....maybe these were better!:heart: :smile: And you were meant to go through that and get these!

3. Still...someone got allllll that free!!!!! with lots of zippies, while other girls pay and get only an envelope. What did they do to deserve it?!

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE MY CELL PHONE NUMBER WAS ON IT AND THEY STILL DIDN'T RETURN IT!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE UPS GUY DIDN'T CALL IT FIRST EITHER!!!!:cursing::mad::censor::boxing::rant::smash:

4. UPS people are stupid. I never liked them anyways.

5. What goes around comes around. Whoever chose to KEEP your package will pay for it eventually. They were able to replace all the same prints and styles right?

6. wow congrats!...:yahoo:

7. Congratulations.

8. They replaced everything but the PG bella. i'm happy but upset at the same time....The UPS guy said it is definitely somewhere around me....I can't get over whether the UPS guy took it and lied thinking there was someone who lived in the back due to our side door, or different addresses it could be at. Do you think they opened it or took it in and forgot about it?

9. I'm glad you got your stuff!

10. Thanks everyone!!!

Do you think I should still go around and see who might have it? I'm sooo tempted. Everytime I pass by block with possible home addresses that could be mistaken for mine...I go nuts!!!! I'm tempted to post flyers, b/c there are a good number of girls on this forum that could have bought a PG bella/bb had it not been for that person....

11. I think I need something camo black soon and a BV

12. Congratulations SempreII !

13. Congrats Sempre! As for ur old package, I think you should just let it go, dont dwell on it, it'll just make u upset.

14. I agree. Let it go. For all you know it fell out of the back of the truck and the UPS guy doesn't want to admit he lost it and it's somewhere in the bottom of a river somewhere!

Instead... tell us all about what you just got!!

15. better yet take pictures...i wanna :drool: over what you got j/k! :lol: